Monday, June 25, 2007

En Iniaya Yendra - Roomba


What to say about this product? This is pretty new to me as I never heard any sort of such product. This is most fascinating one for me next to the Sivaji’s crazy fans


Looks like we are inching towards AI. Right now all functionalities of human body parts are available in bits and pieces. Next job is to integrate them and compact them, and give LIFE – AI ready. But remember this will unquestionably lead to Matrix kind of world or the original AI story, came long way before the Matrix series or any AI movie. How many of you remember the popular TV serial in DD – Sujatha’s en iniaya yendra. Do you remember the famous dialogue, “Nee Nila, naan Sibi” I was so addicted to the serial that sometimes I fight with my mother to watch the serial during my exams. Characterization, story line, screen play, everything is at its best and remember there is no graphics available at the time. This stuff will be in my bag during my next visit to India.






For Roomba, this might be the new catch line – “Nee dirt, naan cleaner”. Hehehehe

0 comments: