Friday, June 08, 2007

It’s a small world – Part 2

Ever heard of ‘coincidence’ happening twice? This is in continuation with my earlier post – It’s a small world. Last weekend we planned for a trip for Atlantic city, NJ and NY. Some of our friends joined from Columbus driving all the way for 8 hours at a stretch. All went well. Don’t ask me about the snaps guys, its still under post production. Hopefully we plan to release before ‘The Bachelor of Social Service’ movie – I mean Sivaji – The BOSS.



That’s a long story - camera memory card corrupted after 3 days of long shooting and still trying to fix that. Is that the same problem with Sivaji movie too? I should write a separate blog for that. Back to the point, when tracking back the new friend’s history and geography, there is one more surprise waiting for me. He is my close friend’s own brother. Several times my friend used to tell me about his brother but never realized that am going to meet him somewhere in US. It’s a small world.

0 comments: