Friday, May 04, 2007

Testing... Err.. Testing...

This may be a surprise for visitors to see a person who created an blog account as early as 2003 and publishing his 3rd blog in this 4 years and still thinking which language to choose for further blogs....

Yeah, blog, blogging and bloggers are little surprise to me from the time I was introduced to these areas. This may be too late, where bloggin is in full swing now, but still I'm still not out of my curosity to whom am writing my stories, success, failures.... Whos' going to read that and why? Is it something like reading my personal diary? oh Yeah, what will those readers if I dont blog for day or a week? Will they move to another blogger site to read about his/her "works"?

Oh boy, what did you do when you read other's diary(blog)? I do have a list of blogs and I do visit often to see their updates. Joy, events, failures, they discuss about all. Sometimes interesting, sometimes boring and sometimes like the popular TV ads - have a crowd pulling title, and write irrelevant things in blog. Yes, now I made up to mind to scrible things in the blog site - no matters there are audiences / fan clubs / nakeerans - And make a note of this guys - Blog will be both in english and tamil.

Still researching on the fundamentals of unicode and tamil typing. Hopefully my next blog will be in Tamil.

and the testing continues....

2 comments:

said...

arumai thalivare...welcome..migavum aavalaaga irukiren thangal ezhuthai padipadharkaaga..

said...

Hmm, ippothan trial and error pannitu iruken boss. Etho ungala madiri periyavanga asirvatham than venum.